MIA's Online Education Modules
Get the education you need to succeed with a convenient, online course without additional travel expenses. This training is available 24/7.
Coming soon! Classes on:
- Sales/Customer Service
- Training New Employees
Website Optimization Program
When you conduct key word searches online, does your company appear near the top of the list in your region of the country? Ever wonder how you move your company's listing up in the order? The MIA has partnered with Marty Gould, Focalize Consulting, in offering a website optimization review of your company's website. Watch this free webinar to learn more about this program. Learn more.
Employment Practice Liability (EPL) Insurance Program
Watch this free webinar to learn more about the EPL program available to US Member firms. This program offers coverage in the event of a wrongful termination, age discrimination, sexual harassment, & other employee/employer issues. Learn more.
"Making Money in a Tough Economy" Webinars (on a flash drive)
Controlling costs, aggressive marketing efforts, and maximizing sales are all critical components addressed in the MIA's "Making Money in a Tough Economy" webinar series. Today's ever-changing business environment demands stone companies stay ahead of the competition. These five 60-minute webinars are provided on a flash drive and offer stone industry owners and key executives the skills and strategies needed to be ahead regardless of the economic conditions. The program offered in this special package include:
- "Making Money in a Tough Market" with Dr. Albert D. Bates, Profit Planning Group.
- "Marketing — Online Searches & Yellow Page Placement: Being in the Right Place When Customers Look for a Stone Contractor" with Marty Gould, Focalize Now.
- "Insurance and Your Bottom Line — Insure or Not Insure" with Marc Rosenkrantz, Schechner Lifson Corporation.
- "Growing Revenue Through Diversification" with Marty Gould, Focalize Now, and Scott Lardner, Rocky Mountain Stone.
- "Understanding Your Fabrication Costs" with Tony Malisani, Malisani Inc.
You'll receive a 4 gig flash drive of all five webinars. Watch & listen to the presentation on your computer OR download just the audio files and listen on your Mp3 player. This training package allows for unlimited views. Member Price: $129.00 (Non-Member Price: $169.00).
Order these 5 webinars from our store — click here.