MIA Accreditation Program Immersion Class
Date: Wednesday, September 23, 2015
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Speaker: Instructor Lead
Location: MS International, 1080 University Ave., Norwood, MA
The MIA Accreditation Program Immersion Class is the perfect introduction to the accreditation program and will prepare the attendee to complete all 3 phases of accreditation.
The class includes a section on taking multiple choice exams, extensive review of the exam material, and preparation to take the actual accreditation exam. If you pass, that part of the accreditation process will be considered COMPLETE!
This one day workshop (9:00am-5:00pm) consists of:
- 20 minutes on the application review and exactly what is required
- 20 minute prep course on taking multiple choice exams
- 80 minutes of sample test questions (group discussion)
- Lunch (provided by the MIA)
- Taking the actual accreditation exam (optional, 5 hours)
Price: MIA member $99 / Non-members $350
RSVP: September 15, 2015