NY Metro Chapter: Fabricator Panel Discussion & Stone Maintenance Demonstrations
NY Metro Chapter:
Fabricator Panel Discussion & Stone Maintenance Demonstrations
Make NY Metro Chapter Meetings part of your networking plan!
Date: Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Time: 6:00 to 8:30 pm
18 Cain Drive
Plainview, NY 11803
Join us for this two-part education and networking event:
Part 1 - Fabricator Panel Discussion
A panel of fabricators will share their thoughts on:
- New trends in the stone industry.
- Meeting customer expectations.
- Increased demand for marble kitchens and baths.
- Opportunities made available through advances in tooling and equipment.
- Other topics presented during this open forum.
Part 2 – Maintenance Demonstrations
- Etching prevention on a calcite countertop.
- How to repair a scratch on location.
- Proper protection in the home to prevent damage from slurry and other maintenance products.
- Repair a chip on location.
- Review of different types of poultice and how to mix a poultice, as well as demonstrate the results on a stain.
Architects and Designers: Complimentary
NY Metro Chapter Participant: $25
Non-NY Metro Chapter Participant: $50
Thank You to Our Host:
Thank You to Our Sponsor: