Whether you choose to volunteer to gain additional leadership opportunities, build your resume, increase exposure in the natural stone community, or give back to the profession, MIA+BSI invites you to help support the association and the entire natural stone community. However you choose to get involved, we are committed to providing a meaningful experience.
There are a number of ways to get involved.
- Volunteer — Volunteer with any of our committees at any time and learn about the specific projects you can assist with on a project-by-project basis. Questions? Email: email@example.com.
- Committees — If you would like to serve on a commission or committee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Board of Directors — members of MIA+BSI's Board of Directors serve staggered 5-year terms. Board nominations are accepted in the summer for open positions.
- Online Members Community — Build your network on MIA+BSI's LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter groups. Simply complete your online profile, invite other members to join your network, and join groups that are interesting to you.
- Program Proposal — Submit your idea for an education session at one of the many MIA+BSI Education Seminars to or industry trade shows.
- Newsletter — Submit an article idea for MIA+BSI's newsletter.
- Social Responsibility/Sustainability Articles — Share a story about what your organization is doing to be more socially responsible and/or to promote sustainability (approximately 500-words) and be part of the effort to expand tools and information regarding the use of social responsibility/sustainability as a business driver.
- Business Forms & Samples — Share a sample of what you use at your organization to help reduce the need to reinvent the wheel. These documents are utilized in updates for MIA+BSI's popular management tool kit series.
- Regional Education — Visit MIA+BSI's education calendar and register for the program that is right for you.
- Webinars — Check out the array of association education programs available from the convenience of your computer.
- Recruit a Member — Help grow and support the stone industry while letting your colleagues know about the great resources MIA+BSI has to offer. Email email@example.com to obtain more information.
- Invest — Support future stone industry leaders by investing in the Natural Stone Scholarship Fund.