Wine & Stone
Wine & Stone | A Connection That’s Natural
Host A Local Wine Tasting Event
What do you get when you combine an educational session about the wonders of natural stone with a wine tasting? Simply a great opportunity to draw architects, designers, contractors and even consumers to your place of business for what we call "Wine & Stone - A Connection that's Natural"
Just as there are no two varieties of wine alike, no two pieces of stone are the same.
Parlay tasting of wine with education about wine, coupled with discussion about stone types and colors, and you have the makings of an interesting, and fun program you can repeat with new audiences all year long.
How do we know?
MIA+BSI's Women in Stone committee has developed and implemented this networking initiative and it has drawn an enthusiastic response.
So now is the time for you to debut Wine & Stone at your facility which will certainly help draw traffic to your showroom. It's easy because MIA+BSI and Women in Stone have done most of the work for you.
They have created a Women in Stone Wine & Stone starter kit that has all the resources you'll need to host an event at your facility. You will receive:
- A shopping list with recommended wines, and supplies needed
- Samples of stones featured in the presentation
- Room set-up instructions
- Table placemats with designations and labels for each wine being used
- A presentation guide for your team to educate the audience about the wines and stones being showcased
- A template marketing flyer which will be customized with your logo and the date & time of your event
- A landing page on the MIA+BSI website where attendees can find out all the details about your event, including the option to register online.
- If you wish, MIA+BSI will also promote your event through and e-blast to our members in your area.
So how do you get started? Simply fill out the form linked above with all the details about your event.
The revenue raised from this initiative is being used to develop future Women in Stone programming. Thank you for the investment you are making to support Women in Stone. If your firm would like to host multiple events throughout the year, please inquire about special pricing.
You know stone, but if you prefer to have assistance with the wine part of the presentation -- look to your local winery or alcohol distributor to partner with you on an upcoming event. The Wine & Stone event is great exposure for them as well.
Using the resources developed by Women in Stone, you will have all the tools to offer a great event at your facility. Wine & Stone is truly a connection that is natural and one that your customers will talk about for weeks to come.
Thank You to Our Sponsors: