Learn how to become a Natural Stone CEU Certified Speaker. Find the resources needed for MIA+BSI's certified speakers from registering for orientation to scheduling classes via the Class Notification Form.
MIA+BSI Speaker Orientation
Attracting More Designers to Your Showroom - How to Deliver CEU Courses
- Discuss the history of the CEU program and how other MIA+BSI companies are utilizing its resources.
- Learn about the fees for being involved and what benefits you receive.
- Summarize each of the courses currently offered and briefly examine the support & literature available for training.
- Review how to schedule classes and what to do wtih the paperwork involved.
- Q & A
MIA+BSI Certified Speaker Refresher
For previously Certified CEU Speakers Only
- Find out about newly available classes and speaker resources.
- Receive an quick overview of scheduling classes and submitting paperwork.
- Discuss program priorities for the next year and find out how you can get involved.
- Q & A
Orientation Slides (updated 3/21/2017)
If you need specific resources quickly, such as a powerpoint or training video, email Sarah Gregg to request a download link. One will be emailed to you.
Email Sarah Gregg to be invited to join the shared CEU Resources folder. The folder contains over 4GB of information. If you are not a paid Dropbox user, request individual download links instead.